Thursday 27 February 2014

WTS: Dark Souls 2 Figurine and Guide Book (available after its release date)

Please pm me to deal.



(1) Brand new Dark souls 2 figurine with display box. (Link)

Reason for sale : I pre-ordered the Collector's edition from Qi Sahn, but I do not want the figurine. Buyer can collect the figurine the same day I collect the game (expected to be on 11 Mar)

Price : Please offer me.



(2) Brand new Dark Souls II Collector's Edition Strategy Guide (Future Press)

Reason for sale : Ordered extra from Amazon for savings on freight. Expected to be delivered averages 9-12 days from 11 Mar.

Price : $45 (Kinokuniya selling $59, link)



Preferbly deal in Sengkang but other locations can be arranged.





via Singapore Forums 2 http://ift.tt/1eqcd9D

No comments:

Post a Comment