Saturday 1 March 2014

S> Playstation 3 + LG Smart TV Bundle (+5 PS3 Games)

By the way, I have to apologies for those who viewed or bided my thread. Due to some mistake I made. And I’m sincerely apologies. Because this is my first time of posting in this section. Hope you will understand and my English is not that good.



Ok, here’s the bundle/combo that I mention previously or now. Due to some changes in it. So everything must go. Because needed the cash for something else. And here is “My Lost Your Gain!”



You guys can view the photo under my account in VR-Zone, is in my gallery and i name it as "Playstation 3 / LG Smart TV". I have no idea how to insert photo into the thread. Hope you understand! :smile:





For those who interested, can PM in forum, Reply post in this thread or SMS me @ 81242583 (Tony)



I hope no lowballers will disturb my thread, and lowballers will not be entertain.

The price can be Nego if are those who freaking interested in dealing it!

Price = $500 (Nego)



Where to deal? = Deal will be at my place void deck.

Address : Blk 190 Bukit Batok West Ave 6





Playstation 3 Item list:

1x Playstation 3 Console (160GB Fat model)

1x HDMI Cable

1x Power Cable for Playstation 3

2x Dualshock 3 Controller

Comes with box and the instruction book inside.



LG Smart TV Item list:

1x LG Smart TV (32inch)

1x Remote Controller

Box have been thrown away.



Playstation 3 Games

1x Crysis 2 (Limited Edition)

1x Beyond Two Soul

1x Lost Planet 2

1x Winning Eleven 2012

1x Mercenaries 2 World in Flame



Thanks for viewing this thread.

Hopes that i can sell it soon! :thumb2:





via Singapore Forums 2 http://ift.tt/1kD7y4H

No comments:

Post a Comment