Friday 31 October 2014

WTS: Microsoft Surface Pro 3 - i5 256GB

WTS: Microsoft Surface Pro 3 - i5 256GB



Got too much hopes of using it more of tablet than a laptop. But I am pretty much too hooked and invested in the Apple ecosystem, thus I am trying to sell this off and probably get a iPad to pair with my macbook for work. By no means this lean machine is inferior at all, in fact it is too good for a tablet usage and thus I am selling this away for a cheaper alternative.



Details as appended with its original selling price:



[1] Microsoft Surface Pro 3 - i5 256GB 2,138

[2] Surface Pro Type Cover 183

[3] Microsoft Complete Extended warranty 219

[4] Total cost at 2540



[5] Conditions - Comes with box and stuff. Very mint, pasted with iCarbons - Carbon fibre stickers

[6] I did register the set for warranty and it contains a lifetime copy of Microsoft office 2010 - bought with my company HUP initiatives

[7] I will be more than glad to pass you details of my account used for registering upon sales

[8] US Set* I got them before SG launch :D You will be able to get support after Singapore support timings as this is an US set as well as enjoying support from Singapore as there international warranty - basically you are covered 24 hrs. I have tested the warranty support for an issue pertaining to my pen nib, and got them replace almost immediately, no hassle as it is done through the US live chat - not Singapore call support which is bad



[9] Warranty coverage for Type cover -

Hardware warranty expires 04/09/2015 Technical support expires 03/12/2014

[10] Warranty coverage for Pro 3 -

Hardware warranty expires 08/10/2015 Technical support expires 07/10/2016



[10] Since it is a US set you need a travel adapter which you can get for less than 2 bucks. You can try formatting the surface pro, I can pass you the CD key for HUP MS office suite - please use it for personal.



I am selling this mint set at 2090. Please do pm me or sms me at 9817 0888.





via Singapore Forums 2 http://ift.tt/109slYx

No comments:

Post a Comment