Monday 29 December 2014

WTS: Modded PS3 Slim 120gb (Last Set!)

I have sold 9 of these sets so far and have decided to take time off so that I can enjoy time with my own set. I'm not sure if I'll be selling them again 2-3 months down the road, or never again but this is currently the last available set I have on hand.



Up for sale: A Modified/ Jailbroken Playstation 3 (PS3) Slim Set (installed with Rebug 4.65.1 CFW) for sale, able to play backup games



Set comes with the following:

-Power cable

-AV cables

-2x Dualshock controller

-1x Controller USB cable

-Box

-1x Brand New HDMI cable

-Internal 120gb HDD installed with a couple games.



If there's a particular game/firmware/homebrew you want, txt me and we can discuss



Looking to sell at $320



-Self collect at bukit batok

-Can come up to my place to test the set before dealing or can just pick up the set from void deck if you trust me

-Delivery elsewhere +$15



PM me or Txt me at 91276070 with your offers/questions/to deal



Note: Price is negotiable but pls don't expect me to reserve for you or deal immediately at any price below what I'm asking.





via Singapore Forums 2 http://forums.vr-zone.com/showthread.php?t=3197253&goto=newpost

No comments:

Post a Comment