Friday 30 January 2015

WTS: PS4 (Local Black)

Looking to sell my mint, USED but under-utlized PS4 local set with warranty.

Bought on 6/9/2014 from GameXtreme Tampines Mall. Warranty until 4/12/2015 (additional 90 days Sony warranty)

Selling because I converted into PC Gaming and never looked at my PS4 the same way again.

Currently my PS4 comes with a 1TB Toshiba hybrid drive. Much quicker load time and twice the space (proven).



WTS

Sony PS4 Black Local $480

With 1TB hybrid HDD $560

With 1TB hybrid and FIFA 15 (FUT Gold Pack DLC) $600

Comes with box, manual, HDMI wire, 1 x DS4 (good condition), and receipts for both the PS4 and the 1TB HDD



To Deal

Contact 942FOUR777NINE

Only deal in the East.



Things to NOTE before contacting me

- Prices are not negotiable. All negotiating inquiries will be ignored.

- You are free to inspect the condition before buying. If you are super kiasu, can come to my room to play 5 minutes of FIFA 15.

- I do not provide my own warranty. Once item and money change hands, deal ends there. If anything were to happen, Sony is your friend. Not me!

- I will not sell the 1TB Hybrid HDD separately before I sell the PS4. If buyer does not want the upgrade, I will post the 1TB HDD separately.





via Singapore Forums 2 http://ift.tt/1wCpSip

No comments:

Post a Comment