Saturday 14 February 2015

WTS: Microsoft Surface Pro Gen1 128GB

Hi to all,



I have a used Microsoft Surface Pro Gen1 to let go as my company just replaced me a new laptop.



The condition of the Surface Pro is 8.5/10, screen is protector by a screen protector, back ace some fine scratches.

The baby is in a fully working condition, will provide a 7 day personal warranty.



The Surface Pro come with:


  • Full box including box for the keyboard cover

  • Original charger

  • OEM 3rd party charger

  • Bamboo Stylus feel (I lost the original stylus so this the replacement, work better than the original)

  • Black type keyboard cover






Here is the spec for the Surface Pro

Microsoft Surface Pro specifications | Surface Pro specs



Here the pic





BNP @ S$500

You can contact or whatsapp me @93870364 to deal.

Deal area: Office hours @ West, after Office hours @ Whampoa





via Singapore Forums 2 http://ift.tt/1JdY8wz

No comments:

Post a Comment