Wednesday 18 February 2015

WTS: MINT Fujifilm Advanced Compact XF-1 (Brown) with warranty

Hi guys



I have a 10/10 condition Fujifilm XF1 advance compact camera that I received as a gift back in July 2014. I have only used it once for a 2-day project which required me to take some photos. Not used ever since and lying in my dry cabinet and condition is equivalent to brand new. View to believe.



Comes with a valid 12-month warranty starting from July 2014.



This is an extremely well reviewed camera that has a larger image sensor, and a F1.8 lens wide open. For instance, Image resource rated it 4/5 stars http://ift.tt/1jGXSpI





Photo credits to mirrorandexplorer.com .



Reason for selling: I already own a DSLR so I do not need another compact camera.



I will also be throwing in an entire list of accessories together with this so that you do not need to purchase anything additional.



1. Original Fujifilm thick leather case (Opened but unused. 10/10 condition)

2. Sandisk 8GB Memory card (Brand new, unopened)

3. Yashica lens cleaning kit (Brand new, unopened)

4. Nikon Memory card reader (Brand new, unopened)



I am selling it at $210 nett. Already selling at a very low price so don't bother bargaining.



Please contact me directly at eight-one-9-8-two-2-1-4 to purchase. Collection can be done either at Serangoon Gardens or NUS, depending on day and time.



Cheers and happy CNY.





via Singapore Forums 2 http://ift.tt/1EQ1VtE

No comments:

Post a Comment