Tuesday 27 January 2015

BRAND NEW ASUS Zenbook UX303ln for sale

Hi,



I'm a first year architecture student. I recently bought a new Asus laptop. However, I found out that this laptop is not suitable for architecture use, i.e. running architecture softwares. I will have to let this laptop go and get another laptop that is more suited for my course of study. This Asus Zenbook has the latest drivers and a stunning HD retina display. It is great for gaming and watching movie with its inbuilt Bang & Olufsen sound system. Price negotiable. Contact 96587997 for price. Brand new with all components. Comes with free laptop case, keyboard protector, screen protector and international warranty.



For more info on this laptop:

Notebooks & Ultrabooks - ASUS ZENBOOK UX303LN - ASUS



Thank you.














via Singapore Forums 2 http://ift.tt/18qcwBo

No comments:

Post a Comment